This international base located in Halle, Westphalia, provides top-rate training facilities for talented tennis players from their earliest years.
Team-orientated training, an emphasis on personal responsibility and the mental support of players with regard to expectations, stress and success (or failure) also contribute to the personal development of talent. Professionals, futures and juniors all train together because by training with professionals, young players can be taken to their performance limits and individual goals.
Aim: to take players beyond their own performance to become world leaders and stay there.
We don’t just make players – we make people!
Successes from BreakPoint Base:
- Masters Series: 1 title
- ATP Tour Events: 9 titles, 22 x finals, 43 x quarter and semi-finals
- Davis Cup: 1 title
- World Team Cup: 3 titles
- Grand Slam: 1 x semi-final, 3 x quarter-finals
- ATP Tour Events: 22 x finals
- ATP Challenger: 29 titles
- ITF Future: 12 titles
Top players from BreakPoint Base:
- Viktor Troicki: end 2011: world ranking 22 (best: 12)
- Ivan Dodig: end 2011: world ranking 36 (best 32)
- Jarkko Nieminen: end 2011: world ranking 77 (best: 13)
- Christopher Kas (doubles): end 2011: world ranking 23 (best: 23)
- 4 players currently among the world’s best
- Total of 10 professionals (6 Davis Cup players)
- 45 junior players
For more information:www.breakpoint-base.com
Would you like to get involved in top tennis and a partnership with one of the most successful tennis bases in Europe? Then come and talk to us. We’ll be pleased to develop an individual partner packet with you.